Your health and safety is our top priority as we continue to implement substantially increased cleaning and sanitation procedures throughout the apartment building per CDC guidelines. However, your full compliance of the Governor Pritzker’s Executive Stay At Home Order is the most important factor in keeping you safe. Violation of the Order puts everyone at risk. We again urge you to:
- Stay in your apartment unless absolutely necessary;
- Stay at least 6 feet away from anyone with whom you do not live if you must leave your apartment;
- Limit elevator use to no more than one person at a time unless occupants are members of the same household;
- Do not allow visitors to the building other than those providing essential services such as healthcare or food deliveries;
- Use the sanitation stations in the common areas of the building if you must use the common areas and limit your trips to the common area mail room and laundry room to as few as possible;
- When possible sanitize delivery packaging prior to disposal;
- Do not congregate in groups outside the building without practicing the six- foot social distancing required by the Governor’s Order.
As we previously indicated for your protection, Andy and our staff will only be responding to actual maintenance emergencies as reported on our building engines system. If you have a health or safety emergency call 911. If you have a confirmed case of COVID -19 report it to us immediately by using the reporting tab on our website at hinsdalemanagement.com.