The health and safety of our tenants, staff, and visitors has always been and continues to be our main concern. As the Covid-19 Pandemic continues to unfold we may have reported cases of COVID-19 in this building and by occupying the building you assume the risk in doing so. While we are constantly taking steps to ensure safety, your cooperation and full compliance with the below requirements is the single biggest factor in keeping you, your families, your clients and employees, as well as our staff, safe.
We require all tenants and visitors to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Do not frequent or remain in the common areas of the Building if you, within the last two weeks, have tested positive for COVID-19, are sick, have a fever, are coughing, have difficulty breathing, are experiencing any other symptoms of COVID-19; or have been in close contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 either in your household, your place of business or elsewhere;
- Do not enter the common areas of the Building if you are not wearing a mask or face covering, as is required under Governor Pritzker’s Executive Order that states that face-coverings are required in public indoor spaces;
- Use your best efforts to stay at least 6 feet away from anyone at all times;
- Limit elevator use to no more than one person at a time and queue as shown on the floor stickers;
- Limit restroom use to no more than one or two persons at a time as directed by signage affixed to restroom doors;
- Avoid frequently touched surfaces with unprotected hands;
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and use the sanitation stations provided;
- When practicable sanitize delivery packaging prior to disposal.